Save-a-Space NWM user survey terms & conditions
The Promoter is West Midlands Combined Authority, 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD.
The promoter for the Prize Draw is West Midlands Combined Authority 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD.
West Midlands Combined Authority’s Terms and Conditions for the Prize Draw
1. To be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw for the chance to win one of ten £20 High Street Shopping Vouchers, respondents must have either (a) completed at least one booking of a Save-a-Space parking space at one of West Midlands’ Combined Authority park and ride train station car parks; or (b) registered to take part in the trial on the www.save-a-space.com/nwm website. Five prizes allocated to each section of the draw.
2. Eligibility for the Prize Draw is not open to employees of West Midlands Combined Authority.
3. Proof of identity and eligibility may be requested.
4. Entry to the Prize Draw is restricted to one entry per household. Any additional survey responses from the same person and/or household will be removed for the purposes of eligibility for the Prize Draw.
6. Eligibility for the Prize Draw is subject to completion of the User Survey no later than Friday 20th April 2018 (12pm midday). Late entries will not be valid.
7. The Prize Draw selection process will be held at the offices of Save-a-Space (Accelogress Limited) Surrey Technology Centre, 40 Occam Road, Guildford GU2 7YG.
8. West Midlands Combined Authority shall use its reasonable endeavours to contact the successful recipients of the Prize Draw via the e-mail/telephone number provided at the time of completion of the User Survey within 20 days of selection. The Prize Draw will be sent to the successful recipients within 30 days of selection using the Royal Mail recorded postal service system to the address provided by the Network West Midlands/Save-a-Space survey respondent.
9. If the successful Prize Draw recipient:-
9.1 chooses not to accept the Shopping Voucher;
9.2 does not provide a suitable address for the Shopping Voucher to be dispatched;
9.3 is disqualified from eligibility for the Prize Draw:
West Midlands Combined Authority will reserve the right to allocate the Prize Draw to another eligible survey respondent.
10. West Midlands Combined Authority will endeavour to ensure that the Shopping Voucher is delivered in a timely fashion after the Prize Draw, but cannot guarantee the delivery time of the Shopping Voucher. West Midlands Combined Authority will not accept responsibility for failure of delivery due to circumstances outside its control including, but not limited to, theft, erroneous delivery, mishandling during packaging or delivery or incorrect address.
11. All decisions of West Midlands Combined Authority in respect of the Prize Draw selection will be final and binding on all respondents and no correspondence will be entered into.